1 year old!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdubs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdubs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
57
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have become obsessed. Started out as a Biocube... The only thing stock now is the glass. Luckily, I think just flat running out of real estate is the only thing stopping me now, but I am there 😂

The coral placement are thought out, I hope. Nothing is in range of killing each other, but maybe some encrusting wars to be had..
65d2d9ff-508d-498f-9992-2e2415459dcf.jpg


Biocube 32.
AI BLADE lighting x 3
AI Axis return pump
AI Nero's x 2
Red Sea Doser-4
ATO
Skimmer
Upgraded vent fans under the hood

Tailspot Blenny
Cryptic Wrasse
Watchman Goby
2 clowns
Loads of invert variety
 
Nice! Many 1 year old tanks still look rough around the edges. Yours doesn't. Great job!
 
Congrats to making it a year!
 
that's truely a beauty! shows how commited you are, and I think in another year, it'll look amazing! you'll have to keep us updated! Nice work 😀
 
that's truely a beauty! shows how commited you are, and I think in another year, it'll look amazing! you'll have to keep us updated! Nice work 😀
Probably too committed, if you ask my wife. But I feel confident now.. and I am going to just put it on cruise control and see how it all grows together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new