1 Year R2R Anniversary!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy anniversary!

And great build thread to!

Thanks everyone! I spent the day chippin coralline algae off my glass today ;)

Loads of FUN lol
 
congratulations42_zpsf00a4c86.gif
 
Glad you're here man! It's a great forum and helps keep us all engaged in our hobby! During the good, the bad and the boring Reef2reef is here to help us along!

Thank you sir!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new