1 Year R2R Anniversary!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
2,858
Location
East Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow reefers!

Last week was my 1 Year Anniversary!!!

When I started my 120G tank almost 10 months ago, I found this site! I joined and started to ask questions. LOT's of help over that time and I have met some great people!

Thanks for all your help during my journey and looking forward to the 2019 year here at R2R!!

Check out my 120g Build: www.reef2reef.com/threads/neo-jeo-120g.358240/

tumblr_op15ojbYhF1rpu8e5o1_500.png
 
Time flies when you're having fun ;)
Congrats!:D
giphy.gif
 
@Neo Jeo Congrats on your anniversary. Thanks for being such a great member.

It is good people like you who remind me what an awesome community we have here at R2R! And I'm proud of this forum, members and Staff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new