$10 Dwarf Seahorse Tank

Update:
  • The side of my house had a small "mysterious" fire and I have been out of a suitcase the last week, then...
  • I *had* to buy a 46 gal bow front setup from another mil member who got orders to leave by friday.
  • I have a stand coming for it from Petco's friends and family and free shipping sale it was about 22 bucks for a decent metal stand.
  • The bow front came with a small heater and things I may use to cycle the tank, but I plan on a fluval m50 to try and compliment the metal/vintage look.

This weekend should let me back in my house for good and I hope to have a better update!
 
Bummer about your troubles!

I look forward to seeing your tank come along. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new