10 Gal nano

Carrot213

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 gallon nano tank with Fluval 450 canister filter and led lighting.
2 clown
1 yellow watchman
1 pistol shrimp
1 fire shrimp
1 torch coral
1 frogspawn coral
1 green mushroom
1 hammer coral

I just can’t wait to finish my move and upgrade again I’m shooting for a 300 gal this time.

7223B102-9198-4B41-A031-83ECA8472A34.jpeg
 
Last edited:
10 gallon nano tank with Fluval 450 canister filter and led lighting.
2 clown
1 yellow watchman
1 pistol shrimp
1 fire shrimp
And of course coral

7223B102-9198-4B41-A031-83ECA8472A34.jpeg


I like the black sand. You should do a black background and that reef will pop! :)
 
I like the black sand. You should do a black background and that reef will pop! :)
We are moving soon so this is an attempt to make the move easier I got rid of most fish so it’s only temporary but I have never had black sand before and I really do like it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new