10 Gallon Innovative Marine Return Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter B_easte
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B_easte

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
23
Location
Alabama, United States
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I bought a 10-gallon innovative marine cube tank a while back. The tank came with nothing but the lid, so I had to add my own filtration. I managed to get a pump going in it, but it was cheap from Amazon and did not last long. I did not have much in the tank when the pump stopped working, so I split my livestock into some of my other tanks. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for what I could use for this tank. Thank you!
 
In my 10gal I use this:
1739664814166.png

Quiet no vibration or hum.

perfect fit for the return chamber.
My 10gal is Waterbox.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new