10 Gallon Nano Bonanza

Also...I have flatworms.

Looks like red planaria to me. Anyone know of a flatworm predator that would be comfortable in my tank?

Even if its temporary all suggestions are helpful.

Currently, I'm just siphoning any of the ones I can see off the rock and glass.
 
Curious if anyone can offer some flow recommendations. Noticing a significant dead spot, as well as some die off on my birdsnest.


This will be the second frag lost. I have no idea why they seem to be so unhappy. I suspect phosphate swings to be the issue, but they never change more than .1 over two weeks.

Thinking about switching to arctipods for food, as frozen mysis is too large for the clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new