10% off Sumps & Overflow Boxes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Paul Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
hi id like to purchase a emerald 34 but was wondering if you do anything over eBay? i actually have eBay bucks id like to spend please let me know thanks

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
hi id like to purchase a emerald 34 but was wondering if you do anything over eBay? i actually have eBay bucks id like to spend please let me know thanks

Hi Paul. We do sell on Ebay via our sister-site PetStore.com. Here is a link to the store. It doesn't appear we sell the Trigger Systems collection there at the moment, though.

Last edited:

Paul Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Paul. We do sell on Ebay via our sister-site PetStore.com. Here is a link to the store. It doesn't appear we sell the Trigger Systems collection there at the moment, though.
i caught the edit ;) but honestly i really would love to purchase this and i will purchase this i just need to know is there any additional deals you are able to toss out? i am also in the market for ultra flex. please let me know and thank your for responding

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
i caught the edit ;) but honestly i really would love to purchase this and i will purchase this i just need to know is there any additional deals you are able to toss out? i am also in the market for ultra flex. please let me know and thank your for responding

The Trigger Systems Collection is currently 10% off with coupon SUMPS which in itself is a rarity since they are normally restricted by MAP pricing. I definitely encourage you to take advantage before Sunday or while supplies last!

Paul Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
The Trigger Systems Collection is currently 10% off with coupon SUMPS which in itself is a rarity since they are normally restricted by MAP pricing. I definitely encourage you to take advantage before Sunday or while supplies last!
price is amazing and cheapest i could find anywhere! this will be my first salt water build so i was just trying to cut corners! i did order one this morning from you guys thank you very much and i hope to continue doing business with you! thanks!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
price is amazing and cheapest i could find anywhere! this will be my first salt water build so i was just trying to cut corners! i did order one this morning from you guys thank you very much and i hope to continue doing business with you! thanks!

Thank you so much for shopping with us! You won't be disappointed with the build quality. I also wanted to let you know that we offer a Low Price Guarantee to ensure you always pay the lowest prices when you shop with us. In short, if you happen to see a lower price elsewhere online, we are happy to match it for you to earn and keep your business. Just let us know! :)

Paul Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much for shopping with us! You won't be disappointed with the build quality. I also wanted to let you know that we offer a Low Price Guarantee to ensure you always pay the lowest prices when you shop with us. In short, if you happen to see a lower price elsewhere online, we are happy to match it for you to earn and keep your business. Just let us know! :)
Thank you shipping was super fast and it looks amazing! I had another question though. I have 1 1/2" elbow do I need 1 1/2" ultra flex? I read a review and he said he bought 3/4 and it was 3/4 on inside and than 1" on the outside?id also be needing hose for 3/4 elbow. Also is there q way to order two like size hoses? If I wanted two 3 foot sections of 1 1/2 can I add to cart twice or would it make it 6 foot?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
If you have a 1 1/2" slip elbow, you will need 1 1/2" Ultra Flex PVC. The Ultra Flex PVC is the same size as regular PVC pipe. Just as a 2x4 does not measure 2" x 4", a 1 1/2" PVC pipe does not measure 1 1/2".

As for ordering, pipes are sold as a single piece.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 92 42.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 108 49.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back