100 G tank mix reef

Volpone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
367
Reaction score
21
Location
Abu Dhabi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers :
I decide to post my tank picture and share it with you , and I hope that I can gets tips and advice from all member in that wonderful site with special thx in advance.
I start the hobby before 1 year ago and it was my first experience with marine tanks .I keep reading and asking till I reach this point to keep my tank nice as much as I can .
Here is my tank details with equipment:
120×55×60 cm
2× radion pro
2x mp40
Ehiem return pump 3000l/h
Aqua excel skimmer rated up to 158 G
Bio pellet reactor
Cheato refugium .
 

Attachments

  • 1395865294437.jpg
    1395865294437.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 181
  • 1395865331686.jpg
    1395865331686.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 1395865352365.jpg
    1395865352365.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 1395865365472.jpg
    1395865365472.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 1395865380395.jpg
    1395865380395.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 167
Some other pic sorry its not that high quality using my S4 to shoot
 

Attachments

  • 1395865495953.jpg
    1395865495953.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 1395865517167.jpg
    1395865517167.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 1395865531848.jpg
    1395865531848.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 191
  • 1395865547506.jpg
    1395865547506.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 1395865568174.jpg
    1395865568174.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 205
Some sps I start it recently
 

Attachments

  • 1395865609848.jpg
    1395865609848.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 1395865627492.jpg
    1395865627492.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1395865642241.jpg
    1395865642241.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 1395865663056.jpg
    1395865663056.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 152
  • 1395865689952.jpg
    1395865689952.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 163
More pic
 

Attachments

  • 1395865762122.jpg
    1395865762122.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 1395865792648.jpg
    1395865792648.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 1395865821485.jpg
    1395865821485.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 1395865943247.jpg
    1395865943247.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1395865988635.jpg
    1395865988635.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 174

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new