100 gal. Coast to Coast Sapphire glass tank and cabinet

Robert's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 5 yo 100gal 1/2" Sapphire glass Euro-braced rimless tank, 48"Lx24"Dx20"H. It has a centered overflow, fitted with two drains, 1.5", and two returns, 3/4". The back is painted dark blue and matches the overflow. There is a lid for the overflow. This configuration can easily handle the flow rates required for an SPS tank.
The cabinent is painted linen white and is 36"H. Interior is finished with a water-resistant pan liner. The door openings are about 18"L left-to-right with the stile in place and about 38"L w/out the stile. The height of the opening is about 30"H. The stile can be removed when there is no water in the tank and needs to be installed when the tank contains water.

$1500.00 for both or obo. At this time I'm not interested is separating the pair. Local pickup only.

I am happy to provide you with more pictures, dimensions information about the tank and stand. Please start a separate conversation if interested.

Kl0camOeSBuM3FAUY8%qKQ.jpg
EGTs+ZOTRYiMCdwTVY5uGA.jpg
TJZB4KBJS6uiznHpjODIYg.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%

Back