100 gal cube build

Yeah its a 30x30 I pretty much stole it I paid 50 bucks for it. it's dirty but no scratches and it holds water ha
 
Mine is a corner overflow as well but I'm gonna have a new overflow made for it.... ha this tank does need some TLC but it will be worth it
 
Is your tank up and running? Idk what kind of rock work to do I don't want it to look packed but I don't want it to look empty. Any ideas
 
I really like the hidden shelf as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new