100 gallon rimless cube in wall build

mikeandkerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here it is
Started with a 29gal biocube
And finally got in converted to my 100 gallon cube
Finally done except I need to tighten up the bottom were you can see
7b89b097d9ff9af2257a59488fb8c35f.jpg
b467126f9942660034d2136e0863568c.jpg
01973152bc469c066a832d7a68cb3780.jpg
81417ba98cd169850243a604f8465604.jpg
ecb4a1e79b3b837f00183b904731b362.jpg
b4ebab1643a816c42cd7b2ca025dafaf.jpg
b6edba20b17933e37339bc748eba1b96.jpg
5ef8fb467e5a69b4ef206230d6b8a4a3.jpg
 
I might try to replicate this when we upgrade tanks. Very much like our living room corner the biocube is in now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new