100 Gallon SPS reef. First time here.

bradadam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
21
Location
new canaan
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the hobby.
Just spend 3 years in Hong Kong so I saw some pretty cool stuff. Also have had much luck with fish. Meh, when it comes to SPS success. But seems I’ve turned the corner implementing a refugium. I’ve quickly become a believer. But currently having trouble with my new LEDS. May go back to 1 T5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new