Upgrade to UNS R90

That’s a beautiful tank man!

I started my build a little over a month ago, fastest cycle ever! .
I’m rocking the UNS 40A & has been awesome however I may be replicating yours very soon (When I figure how to talk wifey into it, lol )
I appreciate the love, man!

Ive had my rock cycling in a brute bin for just over a month now. Actually will be testing this evening to see if I’ve gotten through the initial cycle. I went fishless with dr tims one and only and dosing ammonium chloride.

The trick to getting the wife on board is doing the home reno she wants so she can’t say no to you! (And don’t show her any receipts of how much it all costs to setup ;) )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new