100 litre, 3ft long tank

reefer9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what I could comfortably stock in my tank, at the moment I’ve a blue green damsel and a Molly (considering moving him on to house more true salt fish) , a peppermint shrimp and a couple nassarius snails and blue legged hermits
 
blennie's (tail spot, bi-color, midas are great options for personality)
gobie's/dartfish (make sure to have a tight fitting lid)
smaller wrasses (possum, pink streak, 6line)

are a good starting point.
 
blennie's (tail spot, bi-color, midas are great options for personality)
gobie's/dartfish (make sure to have a tight fitting lid)
smaller wrasses (possum, pink streak, 6line)

are a good starting point.
Thanks I was thinking of a Midas blennie, a six line wrasse, pair of clowns and my chromis but I’m not sure if that would be too much for my tank
 
Personally I would try to keep it at 5 fish for that size tank, 7 fish is pushing it for 26 gallons.

And keep in mind that clowns and damsels are territorial fish and can aggressively defend their territory, and that 6 line wrasse has an aggressive reputation. It might work out, it might also be a royal rumble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new