100 watt titanium heater

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cmp1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
19
Location
monmouth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 100 watt BRS titanium heater. 8 months old. In good condition. Ships with paypal

20220630_162544.jpg 20220630_162549.jpg
 
If the price is shipped, I'll take it. let me know, Im in SI, NY
 
Hi. Shipping is $5. I have 2 of these also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new