1000 posts

  • Thread starter Thread starter melev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
1,646
Location
Ft Worth, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I finally hit 1000 posts. What did I win? :tongue:
 
The soul of someone's first born?
 
Shep, you don't have enough posts yet, sorry. :)

I just would like to point out that every single one of my posts have been 100% valuable. LOL
 
Won't disagree with that last statement, have a shiny new LASER coming because of melev post.... :peace:
 
Won't disagree with that last statement, have a shiny new LASER coming because of melev post.... :peace:

Nice!!! Have fun. It took me about a week to really get a feel for how to use it. Just finished hitting some over the last 20 minutes.
 
Shep, you don't have enough posts yet, sorry. :)

I just would like to point out that every single one of my posts have been 100% valuable. LOL

I don't know about 100% (see above:eyebrows:) but I would say more than average.
Sad to say a sizable portion of mine consist of "me" or "4000" or similar 0% value one word post trying (in vane usually) to win some contest....:ranger:
 
Last edited:
You guys just need to slip in something practical. Like this:

During the late night hours when my tank is immersed in darkness, from time to time I'll explore the rockwork with a flashlight to see what's going on, where the fish sleep, and what's out on the prowl. I spotted a Stomatella snail in the 400g, a type of slug I've not seen in years. Since the reef has two wrasses, I assumed they were devoured long ago. Not only did I find it, but it was a relatively big one at 1" in size. I looked around for more, expecting to find smaller ones but it was the only one. Yet not alone. He had some cowries nearby.

stomatella-tiger-cowrie.jpg

That's all it takes. :angel:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new