100G corner build

DV8R

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
28
Location
Sumner
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just starting a thread for my first saltwater build. 100G acrylic corner tank, red octo skimmer, acrylic sump, and a fluval 306 filter. Will be starting up my fuge sometime soon, and actually getting everything running properly too. Just added some corals, a couple emerald crabs, and a tube worm. I am learning their Latin names, but, like I wrote in my first post, I'm a noob. Tips and ridicule appreciated

20210813_202657.jpg 20210813_202820.jpg 20210813_202716.jpg
 
What kind of fish are you planning? :)
Sorry Jumbo! I missed your post. Well, right now I'm not lol. The wife couldn't resist a fork tailed blenny at our local shop. Unfortunately, it didn't make it long, but we are planning on another when the tank is more stable. I like gobies (sp?) but mostly I really like inverts, sponges, etc. I am going to start a 60G jelly tank in the near future though. What are you keeping? Oh! and we're entertaining getting a puffer! Are you in to any corals? Any good tips and tricks? I'm not looking to get featured, but I like my critters to be happy. Thanks for stopping in!
 
Fork Tail Blenny are beautiful; and venomous... they told you that at your LFS that, right??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new