100g cube in Switzerland

  • Thread starter Thread starter david1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

david1980

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Been reading here for a while, but I think it's time I post something.

Setting up a 100g cube, actually it's cycled already and first hermits are in. Got a sand bed, live rock and sump with the usual stuff in it!!

Really like some of the setups here! I'll be asking a lot of questions!!

David
 
Oh yeah, running 3 tunze power heads and a vertex led light in the tank... :) I'll try and post some pics tomorrow. Lights are currently only on for 6h
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new