• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

100gal aquarium - tank only TX

Item Price
$300.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my CADlights 100gal Artisan II (tank only). I was intending on setting it up last year but never got around to do it. The Tank is in good condition. It does have a few minor scratches that you can see when it doesn’t have water in it. It doesn’t leak and is a very solid tank. I need to get it out of my garage. I’m looking to get $300

B5FC4F38-935F-4FDF-A303-10F9E43D86E7.jpeg
 
Bump any offers?
 
  • Tank Dimensions: 47.5” x 23.5” x 20”
 
I am selling my CADlights 100gal Artisan II (tank only). I was intending on setting it up last year but never got around to do it. The Tank is in good condition. It does have a few minor scratches that you can see when it doesn’t have water in it. It doesn’t leak and is a very solid tank. I need to get it out of my garage. I’m looking to get $300

B5FC4F38-935F-4FDF-A303-10F9E43D86E7.jpeg
Where are you located
 
In the north Dallas area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new