100K FB Fan Giveaway $1000 of Corals sponsored by World Wide Corals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrwhite07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I made a tank page under Ryans 125 not much to look at but I'll post some pics of the corals when they arrive.

imustbenuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jr congrats. You can turn the blues down or whites up. On the iPhone when looking at the photo select edit. There will be the word revert in red. Select it to remove the phones auto adjustment to the photo. This will help a lot. I down loaded the app Kitcamera. I like its photo editing better than the iPhone editing. It has a white balance editing option.

Last edited:

Brinkfish312

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it thanks! I'll start a thread need to figure out how to take better pics with the iPhone though. They just turn out blue with my leds.

I followed the tip given to you for this and found a set of different colored films, little rectangles perfect size to hold over your phone lens, it came with at least 12 different colors, carry case and everything for like $8 on Amazon. The difference is amazing! You must try this.

Congrats!

Hold a piece of orange cellophane over the lense. That should help with the blue.
You should be able to get it at a photography store, in photography its refered to as "a gel". (I think)

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
revhtree perhaps calculate the avg number of posts and do a contest for anyone 10% above average or more.

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHOA! whats up with this! I JUST NOW got the email notification that this thread was posted on... I was trying to follow to see if I'd win... not very fair if I happened to be UNlucky enough to have missed being drawn.

So who won anyway? congrats to them...

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's the winner 

WHOA! whats up with this! I JUST NOW got the email notification that this thread was posted on... I was trying to follow to see if I'd win... not very fair if I happened to be UNlucky enough to have missed being drawn.

So who won anyway? congrats to them...

Read down, post #1581

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back