10g Birthday Tank

Annelise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. So long story short, I nuked my 10g reef with some ich remedy about to months ago, on accident of course. I had to run out and blow my savings on a new system, and decided to go with a 30g instead. Moving along, NO CASUALTIES!!! So That reef tank is doing phenomenal, and the 10g is ich remedy free now. I decided to start it back up, and for my birthday my brothers bought me a brand new light, an occ. Clown, Wyoming white clown, and an anemone! I got everyone settled in today and heres the outcome and aquascape. The big purple rock is covering the intake so the em doesn't get sucked in, and the rest of the scape is sure to change at some point. Also, these rocks have been in here the whole time, i just flipped them over so I didn't have to see the ugly green hard algae lol. I currently have 2 trochus snails, one scarlet hermit, and a tiger conch. Any other cuc suggestions?

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also!! Nassarius Snails!!!
I forget them. Bare bottom here. If I had sand for sure I would have them. They do not go after algae, but they keep the sand clean.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back