10K for 10K SHOPPING SPREE at Top Shelf Aquatics! GRAND PRIZE Winner's Picks!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In today's video we get to finally do our $1000 shopping spree with our 10K for 10K YouTube Giveaway grand prize winner! Starting off with a full facility tour and then working our way into the fun stuff of picking out some amazing Top Shelf Aquatics corals! Join in with the team and @ESABOE as we enjoy the full VIP experience!

Big shout out to R2R for helping put on this amazing giveaway! This was an amazing event for the whole community here and thank you again to all involved from R2R to all the companies sponsoring and making this happen!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In today's video we get to finally do our $1000 shopping spree with our 10K for 10K YouTube Giveaway grand prize winner! Starting off with a full facility tour and then working our way into the fun stuff of picking out some amazing Top Shelf Aquatics corals! Join in with the team and @ESABOE as we enjoy the full VIP experience!

Big shout out to R2R for helping put on this amazing giveaway! This was an amazing event for the whole community here and thank you again to all involved from R2R to all the companies sponsoring and making this happen!

Thank you to everyone at TSA; to Blaine for being and incredible guide and host; to R2R for providing these opportunities that are truly unique.

Had the time of my life! And became a stickhead along the way.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Jen! That Cynarina!!! And you're such a showperson! @ESABOE
I was gobsmaked when I saw the TSA Vault tank; and when I realized I was actually going to bring home a showpiece like that Cynarina, I was floating out of there as we headed back to hotel.

I’ve got a big responsibility to keep these incredible animals alive and thriving.

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Jen, you picked out S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G corals. You did exactly what I asked! Now, I can't wait to watch them grow!

Thank you so so so much @TopShelfAquatics and @BlaineTopShelfAquatics for taking wonderful care of our amazing friend. You could see her smiling throughout the entire video.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Jen, you picked out S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G corals. You did exactly what I asked! Now, I can't wait to watch them grow!

Thank you so so so much @TopShelfAquatics and @BlaineTopShelfAquatics for taking wonderful care of our amazing friend. You could see her smiling throughout the entire video.
I had a big responsibility to you, the Smorgasbord, R2R and TSA to get a true showcase of their offerings.

I loved the fact that they are creating some of the most unique and extremely difficult to cultivate corals but also have become shepherds in saving and growing old school corals as well. Was thrilled to get an Oregon Tort - a real one!

And another legacy coral that I will feature on my TSA thread once I have the good picture!

jvbear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone at TSA; to Blaine for being and incredible guide and host; to R2R for providing these opportunities that are truly unique.

Had the time of my life! And became a stickhead along the way.
I am so glad you shared this with us. I won the Sicce $1K giveaway from TSA. I had the opportunity to meet Blaine this past weekend at Aquashella Dallas. He has such positive energy and is doing an amazing job at TSA. Great video! It makes me want to visit the farm too.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so glad you shared this with us. I won the Sicce $1K giveaway from TSA. I had the opportunity to meet Blaine this past weekend at Aquashella Dallas. He has such positive energy and is doing an amazing job at TSA. Great video! It makes me want to visit the farm too.
JV - congratulations again on the Sicce - what did you get?

So glad you got to meet Blaine in person; a truly good soul and so passionate about life and what he’s doing at TSA.

If you ever get to Florida you absolutely must visit the farm! And of course let us all know.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome give away and just the right person to win the prize! Congratulations Jen! Hope you enjoy the tank even more with all the new great additions.

TSA what a class act from your company!
Thank you Lowell. Can’t wait to redesign the coral layout so it features not only what’s in there better, but really showcases these TSA corals I was so fortunate to receive.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 68 45.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 70 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.6%
Back