The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESABOE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
4,779
Reaction score
22,542
Location
Ventura Beach, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I was fortunate enough to win Top Shelf Aquatics Grand Prize 10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway last month. It includes a tour of the store, farm, and $1,000 to spend at TSA! The incredible day concludes with a dinner with the TSA owners and staff (not sure who, but it’s a diverse crew with lots of different expertise so my head will be spinning no doubt).

I plan on documenting this trip with photos, videos, and things discovered and learned about all things reefing. I will also include links to any videos/photos TSA posts on their social media on this day so it’s in one thread for easy access.

My plan is to photo and post my DT prior to trip, and then post pics of the DT with the TSA corals I get. I will definitely be looking to Kevin and the other experts on appropriate corals for my tank and my level of maturity; correct placement within current display, and will do a follow-up in the Fall on how everything is doing.

I already have quite a few TSA corals from last year’s Black Friday live sales and everything I received from them is healthy, growing nicely, and has lasted through my newbie mistakes of the first 6 months of starting the tank!

My trip will be the week of May 13th. I likely will post when I get back home, so if your interested, follow this thread to see.

Again, big shout-out and thanks to R2R, @Daniel@R2R, @TopShelfAquatics, @BlaineTopShelfAquatics
 
Have fun... ;) :)
 
Awesome! Excited to follow along!
 
Late to the party but here
Your always right on time Steve - i think you need to start a thread on your Giveaway winning as well. Hmm, who will take the most pictures- i plan on buying an actual camera for the occasion so watch out!
 
Can't wait to see how your trip goes! Give Taras a scientist high five for me (it's a regular high five)!
So looking forward to meeting Taras! And a high five is def in order as he kept us entertained and educated throughout the giveaway with his videos,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new