10k giveaway!!!

jonp1981

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this!!! I hope I’m the grand prize winner. I live in Orlando so it would be a bonus! I’m definitely subscribed though the channel since I’ve seen Paul Cuffaro frequently visit the store. I’m registered and ready to go!!!
 
welcome33.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new