• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

11 colorful Aquacultured Acropora pack

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Pack of 11 healthy colorful aquacultured Acropora. These acros are fully healed up and ready to go.

Standard DOA policy of picture/ video of DOA coral in the bag but I will take care of you if somehow the corals don't make it to you alive ( high success rate based on all past shipments).
We will pick a shipping date based on destination forcast to minimize delays.


Pack price : $450


From right to left:

TSA bill murray
TSA fruity pebbles
Tgc crazy eyes
YA Green Hulk
YA beehive
Vivids Badfish tenius
YA CINDERELLA
YA yellow bright
OG Oregon Tort
Tsa optimus prime
Palleta pink tip

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new