11 month old biocube29

Nightshiner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
24
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150129_175230.jpg
Currently housing an oscelleris clown a black clown,a psuedochomi, yellow watchman goby,a cleaner shrimp,a peppermint shrimp emerald crab some blue legged hermit crabs and various snails.corals include various zoanthids a Duncan coral that grew from 2 heads to over 20 some Kenya trees a frogspawn dragon soul favia several mushrooms and a growing leather colony I haven't figured out the leather type. Its been a crazy year of learning but is been stable for quite awhile. I've added two strips of panorama pro leds to the existing lights. I've had the intank media tray since the beginning. I've had an aquatic life 115 protein skimmer for about 3 months. And I got a innovative marine mini-max media reactor running since Christmas.
20150129_175211.jpg
20150129_175155.jpg
20150129_175148.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20150129_180650.jpg
    20150129_180650.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new