OP
bknapp

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll love that skimmer. Can't wait to see the nog shots. Why were you not at the meeting today Sir?

So far it seems beastly. As far as the meeting goes I had the kids all day until my GF got out of work at 2 then it was time for her birthday celebration. "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

OP
OP
bknapp

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say its pulling out some gunk, it overflowed Saturday night, so this is since Saturday.

image_zpsc0aaad03.jpg

OP
OP
bknapp

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have a tank, and it had coral and fish in it.

Here's some acans I got from Aqua SD a while back:

1378749726980.jpg

OP
OP
bknapp

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Bill, hope it's up for the challenge. It's much smaller than the skimmer it replaced.

So, after the first year of this tank build the only original equipment includes the tank, stand, ReefKeeper, dosing pumps and, return pump. Everything else has been replaced.

You can cross return pump of that list now, got tired of fighting restart problems and got a Mag 12.

And I've had to replace both Vortech drivers so now they're both MP40wES models now i've also got a Jebao WP40 ruining on this tank. Flow is not an issue.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sick of being out here and I have 5 days to go! LOL Wish I could have been at the meeting but instead was visiting coral shops out here. It is treating me well and I've visited a ton of great stores and have a handful more to go. I'm just sick of all the people and traffic. I need my space!!! Haha.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.

I've been walking about 3-5 miles a day though so that has helped. Jogging up and down the beach is a good "release" for me as well. If it weren't for all the aquarium shops out here I'd be going nuts!

Back