110 gallon SPS Dominated Reef - Triton Method

Your tank is incredible! Let's get some shots of that catalaphyllia.

Here you go, Tacosricos! some Catalaphyllia pictures.
My clowns is hosting them, so its not easy to get a good shoot when they always are in the way! :p


My little lens bug!
Euphyllia_1.JPG
Catalaphyllia Jardinei
Euphyllia_2.JPG

Catalaphyllia Jardinei
Euphyllia_3.JPG
Catalaphyllia Jardinei
Euphyllia.JPG
​
 
Last edited:
Got myself a pretty large Acanthophyllia Deshayesiana. Its 9"x9" big, so hope the color gets better. The old owner had only white T5 tubes for this one, but i think its gonna be happy under my ATI Hybrid! :)

Gonna post some bettet pictures later.

1FEDB58C-B8B4-470E-9D83-CB2B243F572F.jpeg
​
 
Last edited:
Any updates on this awesome reef?
 
Any updates on this awesome reef?
I sold my apartment and bought a new house a couple of years ago. Sold everything because of the moving job and did never return.

Until last week. Misses the pleasure of keep SPS and everything so I did bought me a brand new RedSea G2+ 350 Peninsula and hope to get it started by the end of next month!

A new tread will come and hope you will follow the journey! ☺️
 
I sold my apartment and bought a new house a couple of years ago. Sold everything because of the moving job and did never return.

Until last week. Misses the pleasure of keep SPS and everything so I did bought me a brand new RedSea G2+ 350 Peninsula and hope to get it started by the end of next month!

A new tread will come and hope you will follow the journey! ☺️
I can't wait to see the new tank!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new