110 gallon stocking ideas

Neil Sharpton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently in the process of setting up my 110 gallon FOWLR tank. I have 75 gallon reef and wanted to have bigger non-reef safe fish as well. I am thinking about adding the following fish to the FOWLR and am looking for any feedback as to whether its a good list or not.

1X Dwarf Lionfish
1X Panther Grouper
1X Koran Angel (Juvenile)
1X Emperor Angel (Juvenile)
1X Niger Trigger or Humu
1X Dogface Puffer

I would also like to add either a Blue Hippo Tang, Powder Blue Or Powder Brown. I have read that angels, tangs and triggers can either be good together or a nightmare. Any other suggestions that may work with these fish would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am currently in the process of setting up my 110 gallon FOWLR tank. I have 75 gallon reef and wanted to have bigger non-reef safe fish as well. I am thinking about adding the following fish to the FOWLR and am looking for any feedback as to whether its a good list or not.

1X Dwarf Lionfish
1X Panther Grouper
1X Koran Angel (Juvenile)
1X Emperor Angel (Juvenile)
1X Niger Trigger or Humu
1X Dogface Puffer

I would also like to add either a Blue Hippo Tang, Powder Blue Or Powder Brown. I have read that angels, tangs and triggers can either be good together or a nightmare. Any other suggestions that may work with these fish would be appreciated as well.

Thanks
of the three listed, I would go with Powder Blue as it will of the three be the most disease resistant, get the largest and quickly and fend for itself the best

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.6%
Back