110 perfecto???? tank for sale

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i almost have my hands on what looks like a custom 220 gallon for my future reef so if i can get some good money for my 110 that would help. its an old tank. i think its made by perfecto(atleast thats what im told). measures 4' long, 18" deep, and 30" high. has 3 holes drilled in the bottom(1 in the corner for an overflow and 2 kinda in the middle for returns). i sealed the holes off with glass so i could use it for fresh water at one time. it has a chip in one of the corners and the bottom frame is falling off, but that doesent effect it holding water in any way. ive used it like that for several years without any problem. might want to reseal it just for peace of mind being that it is an old tank. if i can get $100 that would be great or if nothing happens with cash i would trade for some 150 watt pendant lights or a 3 mh retro kit to put in the new canopy that i will build for the new tank or even a nice skimmer or corals for the new tank. think you might have a good offer just let me know. im in neenah, but i can travel for the right deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any offers??? great tank!!! might even be a good room divider. trades welcome.

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i sent you a pic by email, but for anyone else wanting pics please pm me your email and i will get back to you

OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everytime i post pics on here they come out small

Attachments

• SSPX0020.jpg
    SSPX0020.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 130
OP
OP
N

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didnt know that smarty:D thanks for the advice. how come some ppl can put huge pics on here????? anyway for all the interested people if there is any, sorry for it being so dirty. been in my basement forever. trust me it cleans up nice.

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can start an account on photobucket or flickr or a site like that and then you just upload your pic there, post your image code into the message you are typing on here and that's how the people get the really big pics directly in the thread. just thought i'd help :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back