11F150's Deep Blue 80 Shallow Build

Got some coral in today. Shot some pics of them only having them for about a hour. Few pics are the frags I got a few days ago but most are from today.

DSC_0260_Snapseed_zpsggnzogmf.jpg


DSC_0253_Snapseed_zpsi5o7yw6j.jpg


DSC_0257_Snapseed_zpshsr6vgf2.jpg


DSC_0252_Snapseed_zps26w53zcf.jpg


DSC_0259_Snapseed_zpskz1bi9cx.jpg


DSC_0255_Snapseed_zpsisl0jsd5.jpg


DSC_0256_Snapseed_zpsw0vakjtk.jpg
 
Not bad for being pretty much brand new. Pulling some good skim

 
Got some coral in today. Shot some pics of them only having them for about a hour. Few pics are the frags I got a few days ago but most are from today.
Nice frags!! Those appear to be loaded with potential!
 
Curious on how often the skimmer cup fills up. I have the same tank but a different skimmer - I am always messing with dialing the skimmer in, once it fills to about half way the production seems to greatly slow down. I try to empty mine once a week, but can probably go two weeks without it overflowing.

Love the Chevron
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new