11F150's Deep Blue 80 Shallow Build

It skims like a beast. I'm not sure of the exact height I would have to measure it. Probably 8 inches by just looking at it
 
Got a Master Scoly and Space Invader Pectinia today. Couple shots I took.

DSC_0017_Snapseed_zpst6or3o5x.jpg


DSC_0013_Snapseed_zpshs6uxp51.jpg
 
Tested my water and everything has been stable for almost 3 months now. What a difference in sps growth when things are spot on.
 
Ecotech replaced my wetside for my MP40 that I bought this year brand new. What a difference for sure I definitely got a defective wetside. I actually had to turn down my controller and its so quiet now. It wasnt moving water the way it should of been and also making SO much noise. Happy guy tonight.
 
Snapped some pics today

DSC_0032_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0035_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0036_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0046_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0047_Snapseed.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0034_Snapseed.jpg
    DSC_0034_Snapseed.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 233

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new