11F150's Deep Blue 80 Shallow Build

Halloween Coral Pics!





DSC_0083_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0084_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0086_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0094_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0098_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0099_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0101_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0102_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0108_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0110_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0112_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0114_Snapseed.jpg
DSC_0116_Snapseed.jpg
 
Nice vhot mode you runn the Gyre and the vortech I have similar setings no much luck cont you share please.
 
Looking great but are you aware you could've gotten the db 80 non RR and simply drilled the back?
 
You just have to be very clear as to what you want but the product code is ADB13580
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new