11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

Some Sunday pics....

C90C888E-37BD-44FC-917A-2FB6A873CADF_zps49zqquab.jpg



1B8B6029-E3F9-47C6-8E94-D1BD025B5EB6_zpsvqcfd1cw.jpg



6DA4E06C-9802-4D19-ACD3-5D4836F36E70_zpst7k91om6.jpg



B235F796-F56A-4DE5-B7C8-5848688D1AE9_zpsjomavoey.jpg



487AF4C1-AF74-450B-A18D-CC4F73795670_zpsa09pgpf7.jpg



3CDBFDA6-46FD-4F51-AC12-0AD92F479074_zpsdoallbep.jpg
 
Got a new Nikon DSLR the other day here is the first rounds of new pics. Still practicing with it. Also, I got to use my new Avast Porthole that worked great.

DSC_0120_Snapseed_zpse9b7a940.jpg



DSC_0122_Snapseed_zps93a61907.jpg



DSC_0121_Snapseed_zpsb11dfa61.jpg



DSC_0111_Snapseed_zps68a233c4.jpg



DSC_0115_Snapseed_zps2ae28b23.jpg



DSC_0113_Snapseed_zpsd0c2b7e8.jpg
 
Great corals!
 
Nice shots man. I've gotta come by and check it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new