11F150's Reef Savvy Cube Build

Great tank!
 
AC1056CA-0F43-476E-A662-643F96615DF1-13047-000008336521228E_zps55022186.jpg


My bta seems happy
 
Picked up a few things from Aqua SD live sale. Also recently picked up a ORA sps pack from a local club member. Going to get some good shot of my tank up in the next week or so. Heres a few things I bought from aqua sd, these are their pics they used for the live sale.
CulturedBlueTenuisAcro-52_zpsf173d744.jpg
ASDBlueDragonAcro-32_zps09131571.jpg
GreenTipsBirdsnestColony-72_zpse77f5422.jpg
SuperYuma-22_zps21b4808c.jpg
 
Very nice! I wanna see pic's of them in your tank though!

Thanks everyone. Yeah Ill post some pics, I really gotta get a better camera Ive been saying that for 2 years now. Here are a few more things I got from them.

AlienMicros4-18_zpsa5b8839c.jpg


PeachesandCreamZoas2-14_zpseb6e4732.jpg


RedPeopleEaters-22_zpsea55638f.jpg


Heres a full list of everything I've posted from the live sale.

Cultured Blue Tenuis Acro
Green Tips Birdsnest Colony
Super Yuma
Blue Dragon Acro
Red People Eaters
Peaches and Cream Zoas
Alien Micros
 
Picked this up last night and got it added to my order coming in tomorrow. Excited!

RainbowTrachy2-98_zpsbedb0f0a.jpg
 
I thought those were corals in ur tank. I was wondering how u got pics of just the corals with black backing. .Nice pick ups
 
Nice! Did you order that from AquaSD?

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new