12 gallon long with current orbit marine ic

luke97fraser

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the page and recently started a 12 gallon long 35.5" × 8.7" × 8.7". I have the current USA marine orbit ic
Looking for some help on light settings keeping softies and some easy lps
 
New to the page and recently started a 12 gallon long 35.5" × 8.7" × 8.7". I have the current USA marine orbit ic
Looking for some help on light settings keeping softies and some ea

New to the page and recently started a 12 gallon long 35.5" × 8.7" × 8.7". I have the current USA marine orbit ic
Looking for some help on light settings keeping softies and some easy lps
I can't give you specific settings because I've never used it. But I would recommend you start at about 25 to 30% power and then move up 1% per day for several weeks.
 
I can't give you specific settings because I've never used it. But I would recommend you start at about 25 to 30% power and then move up 1% per day for several weeks.
There is adjustments for white blue red and green can’t do overall power
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new