12 Gallon Rimless Nano

Nice nano! I love all the zoa's you have packed in there, It's gonna be amazing once they grow out!
 
Finally finished my refugium. Tank finally looks like a real rimless tank,


Updated FTS


IMAG1977_zps1942107c.jpg



IMAG1972_zpsf0838ef8.jpg



Using a Eshopps nano overflow and a Rio 2100


DSC01917_zpsb1af9010.jpg



DSC01907_zps399aff51.jpg



DSC01909_zps90987047.jpg



DSC01913_zps9a66cae2.jpg



DSC01914_zps8ab79b59.jpg





Final Result


DSC01918_zpsf34df112.jpg
 
Nice looking tank, but I feel so sorry for those tangs. Either one in 12 gallon tank is wrong, but both is just plain cruel.

Tom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new