12 gallon stocking list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crested
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crested

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
139
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Finally decided my summer project would be to set up my Fluval Evo as a macroalgae (kinda lagoon style) tank! Been thinking about stocking and as of right now I'm thinking
-1 clown goby
-1 red banded goby
-1 sharknose goby

What do you guys think of those 3 in a 12 gallon. I'm a little on the fence since I tend to stock lightly, but if there's going to be a bunch of macroalgae, it might be advantageous to have a higher bioload (maybe?) Also, if you were stocking a 12 gallon what would you guys put in it? Just looking for ideas and opinions. Thanks everyone!
 
Hey all! Finally decided my summer project would be to set up my Fluval Evo as a macroalgae (kinda lagoon style) tank! Been thinking about stocking and as of right now I'm thinking
-1 clown goby
-1 red banded goby
-1 sharknose goby

What do you guys think of those 3 in a 12 gallon. I'm a little on the fence since I tend to stock lightly, but if there's going to be a bunch of macroalgae, it might be advantageous to have a higher bioload (maybe?) Also, if you were stocking a 12 gallon what would you guys put in it? Just looking for ideas and opinions. Thanks everyone!
Sounds like a fun project! Tough challenge with the Evo... I went with two clowns, a wrasse and a lawnmower blenny using my evo as a frag tank. What type of macro algae are you throwing in there? Substrate? or are you going bare bottom? Great idea BTW!
 
Sounds like a fun project! Tough challenge with the Evo... I went with two clowns, a wrasse and a lawnmower blenny using my evo as a frag tank. What type of macro algae are you throwing in there? Substrate? or are you going bare bottom? Great idea BTW!
Most likely going with sand, and I'm thinking some green ogo, pom pom gracilaria, caulerpa, sea lettuce, nothing too difficult or rare
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new