• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

12 Micro Brittle Starfish $35 Shipped

BraxtonF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is 35 shipped per 12, if you want a larger amount we can make a deal. I have hundreds of this available. Local pickup in 47201.

Shipping
-USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Envelope
-Shipping Mondays and Tuesdays
-Shipping only if weather permits.

https://gyazo.com/0631c4fe6ee8ddb0bb1c356fc488da82
IMG_7097.jpg


DOA
No refund unless overnight shipping is purchased. I've never had any issues shipping these guys out.
 
Sell as many as quick as you can, soon as they reach the max our level, they’ll die off in your tank.
I screwed up, such cool starfish though!
GLWS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new