120 Gallon Salty Condo

Haven't got Foxy yet. Gotta find a time when the adopting parents and my schedule work out. Soon though

I've given up on Triggers for this build. Maybe get one later but not now...
 
Not sure yet. Black cap basslet for sure. Other than that maybe a magnificent Foxface or a school of small fish. Still deciding.
 
Thanks. I've even considered removing the blue eye Kole tang as it's not as vibrant as many that I've seen. We will see... It's always something right???
 
Update time!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400939684.331657.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400939702.580306.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400939712.113407.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400939721.863566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400939732.482910.jpg
 
Yeah I told wifey we gotta get that done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new