120 gallon stand options

WalterWhite

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
Romeoville
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Looking to buy an aluminum or metal stand for a used 120 gallon glass tank I’m buying this weekend. Its 48x24, left corner overflow. I’d love to get an aluminum or metal stand with detachable front and side panels. Anyone know who sells something like that? I’ve seen them before in videos, just don’t remember where.

IMG_4275.jpeg
 
IMG_8568.png

I bought this for my 120. Placed 3/4” plywood on the bottom for a shelf to place my sump. Got a piece of remnant countertop and skinned the outside with cabinet door. I recessed magnets in the cabinet door to hang them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new