120 Gallon stocking plan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gray999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gray999

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
10
Location
oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a idea for a 120 stocking, I'm not too sure how it would turn out so I'm asking
Greyface moray eel
Long nose batfish
Tomini tang
some kind of trigger

It will be mainly a open tank with a large cave structure for the moray
 
Certainly an eclectic list. I don't feel any Trigger will work in a 120.
 
I have a idea for a 120 stocking, I'm not too sure how it would turn out so I'm asking
Greyface moray eel
Long nose batfish
Tomini tang
some kind of trigger

It will be mainly a open tank with a large cave structure for the moray
Blue throat trigger would be good!
 
Regarding a possible Blue Throat Trigger in a lightly stocked tank, would the dimensions of the 120 gallon be a 6' long tank? 🤔
 
Regarding a possible Blue Throat Trigger in a lightly stocked tank, would the dimensions of the 120 gallon be a 6' long tank? 🤔
My 120 is a 5ft tank but it is has some height 24". I think 6' is for 125 gal but not too sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new