120 Gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter fernalfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
342
Location
Southington Ct.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a 120 Gallon tank with overflow. I have the stand already, just need the tank to get started on my build.
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R. Where in CT are you located?
 
Welcome to R2R
You may want to specify which 120 you are looking for as they make a 60" x 18" x 26" as well as a 48" x 24" x 24"
 
Looking for a 120 gallon reef ready with overflow does not matter if it is in center or corner. Looking for 48" x 24" x 24". Thanks
 
I have a custom one close to that size, a little over 100. 5' long. I think 18" deep and 20 high. I could sell it for $200 and can get exact dimension and pics if ur interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new