OP
OP
B

Bubblewood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my tank has been going for 9 months so far.....So here's a few pictures&nbsp; .. Excited to see it in&nbsp;1 year. <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br type="_moz">

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The progression is great! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow gorgeous tank and great job! I love the aquascape and how it adds depth! More photos!

OP
OP
B

Bubblewood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! The flow is a single MP-40 & MP-10. Need to get rid of the MP-10 and get another MP-40. If anyone has one let me know! Thanks

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! The flow is a single MP-40 & MP-10. Need to get rid of the MP-10 and get another MP-40. If anyone has one let me know! Thanks

Man that's what I have in my 65gal tall.
I run them at max 65% but mostly 50-55%.
Sometimes I wonder if it should be more or if it can be too much. My 40 is the QD. Super nice and quiet.

Westy01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome tank by the way, I have decided to go sps dominant mainly because of your tank, u should be so proud that you inspire other people like me to hopefully have a tank half as good as yours. I'd just like to ask a quick question if you don't mind.....I want to suspend my rock like you have on the left and middle islands, how have you done this? Have you used the acrylic rod supports? Thanks in advance and again I love the tank!

rs1831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question about your light schedule. How long do you have your lights at 100%. Thanks

goldy26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! You're tank is stunning! I hope my build goes as nicely as yours does. I love the Moorish Idol too. Definately going to compare my tank growth to yours. Fantastic job, setting the standard.

OP
OP
B

Bubblewood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! There is no rod supports inside the rocks. The rock is very porous so I was able to make the middle piece "lock" together like a puzzle. Then I used some epoxy which you can't see. It's very strong and had no issues with it. The rock on the left is that shape that had a flat base to it. No modifying this piece.
awesome tank by the way, I have decided to go sps dominant mainly because of your tank, u should be so proud that you inspire other people like me to hopefully have a tank half as good as yours. I'd just like to ask a quick question if you don't mind.....I want to suspend my rock like you have on the left and middle islands, how have you done this? Have you used the acrylic rod supports? Thanks in advance and again I love the tank!

OP
OP
B

Bubblewood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lighting is a non-dimmable light fixture. So I have my actinics come on at 9am. My main lights come on at 10:30 till 8pm. Then the actinics go off at 9:30pm.
Question about your light schedule. How long do you have your lights at 100%. Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 87 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back