120 with 2 radions still learning

RADION LOVER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 done with cycle and filling with coral thought i would stop by say hi will post pics when i figure out how.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Open a free photobucket account. Upload pics to photobucket. Copy and paste the img code into your post where you want the pic. Easy as that.
 
I like my radions a lot im running 3 vortechs so everything works together i just noticed there is a member tank build forum im going to start a thread there radion lovers 120 i will post pics there :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new