1200 Gallon Lagoon Build Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredible incredible stuff. At this point my only reason to go to Florida is to visit you guys.

and yeah. That’s exactly why I want to take a trip down there
Thank you. Come on down and visit us, we have 2 locations you can check us out at. Orlando and Winter Park :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Incredible incredible stuff. At this point my only reason to go to Florida is to visit you guys.

and yeah. That’s exactly why I want to take a trip down there

It is definitely worth it! IMO it is the best amusement destination in Orlando!

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a blue center coloration on the website right now. We are growing some Spearmint Alveopora to sell soon.
I've checked the site daily..today the Spearmint Alveopora was posted and I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rando

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this tank! for me the best I have ever seen..Respect! Can I also use the schedule for my G5 Blue lamps?

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Great thread and amazing build. I'll be sure to pop in next year when in Orlando.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've checked the site daily..today the Spearmint Alveopora was posted and I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! So glad you grabbed it! Target it feed it a couple of time a week and it will love you long time!

I love this tank! for me the best I have ever seen..Respect! Can I also use the schedule for my G5 Blue lamps?

Much appreciated! And yes, you can, but you might have to tweak it some as we have our lights so high above the water surface.

Great thread and amazing build. I'll be sure to pop in next year when in Orlando.

By then, it will be absolutely insane!!! You won't want to leave!

tgafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped in at Orlando while visiting from Mi to see the in laws back in January The lagoon is absolutely stunning. My wife and I spent a solid 30 minutes trying to view the whole thing. The whole store truly is a must visit for any reef nut.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped in at Orlando while visiting from Mi to see the in laws back in January The lagoon is absolutely stunning. My wife and I spent a solid 30 minutes trying to view the whole thing. The whole store truly is a must visit for any reef nut.
Thank you for stopping by and checking us out. Come on back if you guys make it to Orlando again

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back