1200+ Gallon SPS System - Top Shelf Aquatics

So I listened to this video on mute at work but I'm curious what you guys have for lighting and flow?
 
Oooo-weee. Interesting peg work going on there.

Thanks! It makes fragging corals quite a bit easier. Just pull the colony, clip the frags, and place it back! It also makes it easy to rearrange colonies as they grow.

This tank and WWC's 900 inspired me to get radion/t5 hybrid fixture going :)

The best of growth and color! We really like our Radions and Blue Plus T5s!

Simply amazing!

Thanks Bubba, your tank is quickly turning into a show tank as well!

Wow outstanding tank. It really reflects the time and effort that must have went into it

Just wait until we get a chance to share some videos of the new farm with everyone, makes this system look like a nano tank :D
 
So I listened to this video on mute at work but I'm curious what you guys have for lighting and flow?

We have the lighting and flow specs listed in the video description :)

But yes, T5, LED, and even 2 400W Radium Halides.
 
Impressive. I can’t even get my 160 stable. I feel like Acros go to my tank to die.
 
Would love to know how many fish in this tank and how much you feed it? and what you feed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new