1200 Litres Tank

I've been bored lately so I made a silicon plugs mold [emoji4]

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446799746.873077.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446799781.646047.jpg
 
Caught this ugly guy in the middle of my birdnest! Removed all the colony out to be able to remove him...

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1452105944.962525.jpg
 
Sweet!
 
I purchased this milliopora a couple of month back and lost most of the colony due a severe STN. I was able to save this tiny frag... Anyone can ID it please? I suspect milliopora water lemon
Thanks!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453058875.289205.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453058902.324394.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new