1200 Litres Tank

We got a new baby girl! Baby Christie will surely join the reefing world soon!
Can’t wait to see her graduating as a marine biologist [emoji23]
4d8bca99d507c4608daea71d3c92d999.heic
 
Congrats on the new baby. hope she's a better reefer than her dad;)

Hahahahahaha
I’m sure that she will be! Her sister aged 3 years already knows the name of most of the fish in our tank! Rubrisquamis, melanurus, tang names...
 
Gongrats Rabih for the new Baby , so the older sister is a fish specialist, you need to teach the new baby to be coral specialist ;)
 
Gongrats Rabih for the new Baby , so the older sister is a fish specialist, you need to teach the new baby to be coral specialist ;)

Hahahaha yup! I’m planning to make them marine biologists [emoji23]
 
Hi Rabih, It is been a while since the last update. Tank Looking Amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new